Saturday, July 21, 2007

This is me. Pat, mom Pat, or whatever you wnat to call me

Okay, this is a funny way to start up a blog; but I am not having much success uploading the photos I wanted to show......and my other post went astray. I don't know if it's the internet, my computer, or klutzy mom Pat that is at fault.

I thought knotty doins a good name, as I am always tying knots of some kind, according to my patient, long-suffering spouse: also know as the stash detective.

I hope I don't bore anyone who reads my journalistic style of blogging. I don't have a lot of blogging experience. I thought on this for a long time before endeavoring to set this up. Now I just have to learn how it works.
That will be a hit and miss, fly by the seat of my pants type of learning experience.

No comments: